Sunday, March 5, 2017

Video: Kate Spade, Princess Polly, Asos Haul


So, I was reading through my previous blog posts, and boy and has my style changed. I still like things that are pink and girly, but my fashion taste has really evolved. Over the past year, I have begun to really follow the fashion world in terms of trends on the runway from haute couture designers such as Chanel, Dior (my two absolute favorites),YSL and more. Obviously, there is no way I will be wearing ready-to-wear clothes, so I like to curate my closet of affordable yet unique pieces that I know I will continue to get use out of because they bring me joy and happiness when I wear them. Hopefully this haul will give you a glimpse of my sense of style.I would say this video is very representative of my current style. I picked up some pieces that I completely fell in love with including some fun small leather goods, a pair of metallic pink trousers, and some gorgeous rompers that will be perfect for the upcoming graduation-party season. Not to mention the BEST pair of booties ever. Seriously, you need these boots in your life.
Very similar booties: http://www.6pm.com/p/steve-madden-peaches-black-leather/product/8816210/color/72?gclid=Cj0KEQiAxeTFBRCGmIq_7rGt_r8BEiQANdPqUoz_7j8tvUit3zZMuQOwAUfKMRpqXp-KP3Wi2MuJpVoaAkxk8P8HAQ&zhlfid=139&kpid=40201433&ef_id=WLmt7AAAAa9RFBjm:20170303175452:s
Also even more similar booties: https://www.amazon.com/Aldo-GRECA-Womens-Boot/dp/B017X1BI68/ref=pd_sim_309_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B018GW10O8&pd_rd_r=M501AFMRY4FGE44B3VK6&pd_rd_w=slBMO&pd_rd_wg=LIOYk&refRID=M501AFMRY4FGE44B3VK6&th=1

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment