Thursday, August 8, 2013

Outfit of the day: summer forever

Hi beauties! 
Today I have a quick outfit of the day for you guys and I know this isn't a back to school post but another post will be up later today. Even though I love the back to school season and school supplies I will admit that I am a summer girl. I love sunshine, shorts and bikinis. I wish summer could go on forever. It's my favorite season for sure. Summer in Texas is hot hot hot! So here is what I would wear on a typical summer day.
I love this top! It's the perfect flowy white summer top. It's like the perfect length where it's slightly cropped so I can wear it with high waisted things and not have to tuck it in but it's also long enough I could pair it with normal cut bottoms and show just a whee bit of skin. I paired with these super cool high waisted shorts. They're super distressed and kind of a acid wash pink color. 
I added a pink bow and bandeau to tie in the pink of the shorts. And of course a bunch of bracelets! I love wearing a whole bunch of bracelets in the summer I think it's looks so cute and fun! 
Top- pacsun 
Bandeau- nordstrom
Shorts- urban outfitters
Shoes- Steve Madden
Purse- Betsy Johnson
Bow- American apparel 
Bracelets(left to right)- BCBG, Nordstrom, DIY, local boutique, DIY, forever 21, American eagle 

What are your go to summer outfits? Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment