Friday, August 2, 2013

Outfit of the day: Pink Lace in Seaside (vacation day 5)

TGIF loves!
This day in Florida, we ventured into Seaside and fell in love with the adorable little town. Seaside had the CUTEST little boutiques and of course there famous line of food trucks. It was really hot and sunny that day so I opted for a tank top and shorts. I had been saving these shorts for Seaside because I knew we'd only be shopping and eating lunch their. These are the pink lace shorts that I showed in my pre-vacation haul. I fell in love with them because they're something different too the popular layered lace shorts. I love how girly and feminine they are but since they're a stretchy fabric material they are super comfy unlike denim can be sometimes. I kept the rest of the outfit fairly simple to keep the focus on my shorts and added this gorgeous pearl and floral necklace to bring up the pink of the shorts and tie the whole look together.

I didn't get a snowcone at frostbites (the line was FOREVER long and snow cones have lots of sugar) but I did buy a tank



The Gelato here is delicious!

Tank- Jcrew
Shorts- local boutique
Shoes- Justfab
Necklace- Forever 21

I will try to be posting everyday! What type of posts do ya'll want to see? Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment