Friday, August 16, 2013

Back to school: backpack dilemma part two + help me decide!

Hi ladies! 
With flash
Without flash

If you read my post about my whole backpack/purse dilemma a couple posts back then you know my whole inner fight about wether I wanted to use a backpack or a purse or a combination of both. It was really hard for me to decide and figure out because I over analyze everything. I finally narrowed it down to two options and I have no idea which one i like better! They are both by Michael kors.

No flash
With flash
The interior

This is the first one. It's the Michael Kors large ring tote bag in pink Zinnia. I ended up buying this at Neiman Marcus last call for around $200. At first I thought I didn't like the circular handles but it is kind of growing on me. The leather is super soft and I love the shape of the bag. The only thing that I'm not so sure about this bag is the fact that there's not really anything special about it. Like I feel like I could find something like this at Target. But maybe that's just me over analyzing again. I still think it's a beautiful bag. I love how slouchy it looks and I like how it almost has a "drawstring" style so it can expand to fit all my stuff and if I wanted to use it as a purse it could kind of bunch up again. The leather is super soft and the straps are thicker and more comfortable. I think it looks better on me and I like how there is lots of pockets on the inside.

No flash
Interior with flash

The next one is the Michael Kors Jet Set tote in the neon pink color. I love the look of this bag, I think it looks so chic and more expensive. It's made out of the Saffiano leather which is more durable than the regular leather. I bought mine off of Zappos on sale for around $200. I love how this bag resembles in shape the Louis Vuitton neverfull. I just wish that this bag was slightly taller. I feel like once it's on it looks semi awkward. I feel like its almost too wide. The straps are also pretty thin which makes the bag slightly more uncomfortable to wear. I am also worried about the straps breaking because they are so thin and I would have to carry around a heavy laptop and textbooks. This one has a more "buisness" type look but I just feel like it looks odd on me. This bag definitely has more room inside of it but it doesn't have as many pockets. I love the brighter shade of this bag even though I am typically not a fan of neon pinks. This one is more of a bright pink then a neon.

 I love them both! I honestly can't decide. 
They both fit all my things very comfortably. Which one do you think I should use? What are you going to be using? Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment