Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back to school: school supplies haul part two

Happy Sunday girls!
My school starts in two days!! How crazy is that?! Anyways today I have my school supplies haul part two. I have received my schedule and everything but I don't get told what I need for each class until the first day of school so my organization video probably won't be up until Monday. 
I needed binders and I decided to get only two 1.5 inch ones. One for A days and one for B days. These are from Office Depot they are the ultra duty by Wilson Jones. They were kind of pricey like $8-10 each so hopefully they last because this is my first year not getting the Staples binders. I got one with the clear folder thingy so I could customize it (left) and one without it(right). 
A better look of the inside. 
Then I was at Target and I saw these beauties. And of course I had to get them. They are only 1 inch binders and were only $4 each. Ill probably end up using one if I have a certain teacher that requires one binder for only that one subject. 
I got highlighters and sticky notes for marking important stuff in textbooks. I usually only keep the pink ones with me. The sharpie skinny highlighters are my all time favorite highlighters. They're literally the only ones I use.
I bout two book covers for my textbooks but I need at least two more because I have so many textbooks. And I got a giant flower magnet from Hobby lobby because I told myself I wasn't going to decorate my locker this year but of course I did. 
And then all the random stuff that I will probably not use. 

What are you essentials that you think I should've bought but haven't? Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow

1 comment:

  1. We can definitely say that you love pink. Thank for sharing to us your school supplies. Nice list! School Supplies Angeles City

    ReplyDelete