Friday, August 9, 2013

Back to school: what's in my backpack/ purse?

Hello girls! 
Happy Friday! I know many of you out there are probably treasuring your last moments of summer right now because for some of you ladies school starts for you on Monday. Thankfully I don't start until the 19th but to me that date is still approaching rapidly.


 Today I am sharing with you what to keep in your school bag/purse or backpack. Things you should have with you at all times at school. I know most high schools allow you to carry around some type of bag whether its a purse or backpack. 


Obviously your going to have your books and binders in your bag. My high school also requires you to bring your laptop as well. Also always keep your agenda with you at all times. It is essential to being on top of all your assignments and tests. Bringing a book is also a good idea if you end up having free time and have already finished your homework.

I would also keep a pencil case with pencils, pens, 1-2 highlighters, and post it notes. For me these are my most used utensils; items I would use every single class. I would keep those handy. 

I'd also have a seperate pencil bag with colored pencils. I don't like to keep these in my main pencil case because they tend to get in the way when I'm trying to find something and I don't need them as frequently.

  I would also keep a small wristlet in your bag with money, cash, and change. You never when your going to need to buy a coffee or drink or maybe even a snack. I would recommend a wristlet that can also fit your phone so after school if you want to go anywhere with your friends afterwards you don't want to be lugging around your bag with all your textbooks.
I'd also have a makeup bag with q tips, mascara, eyeliner, concealer, blotting sheets, a roll on perfume, hair ties, bobby pins, colgate wisps, a phone charger, a tampon, and band aids. This is the makeup bag with all of the emergency stuff. Things you might not need everyday frequently but items that are good to have just in case. You never know what your going to need some days. 

If your bag has a pocket I would recommend putting the following in thier- your everyday lipstick and/or gloss, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, earbuds, and gum. These are the things that you will constantly be reaching for every day and you don't want to be digging through a bunch of stuff when you want to use it.
 
Always have some type of bar or banana with you just in case you don't like the school lunch or your caught  up in something and have to stay at school later. This way you won't be tempted on snacking on chips or candy bars from the vending machine. It's also a really good idea to resist soda from the vending machines as well. Even if its diet (trust me I know how afflicting diet coke is) it's still SO bad and harmful for you. Try using the crystal light drops instead! The strawberry lemonade ones are so delicious and they're so much healthier then diet coke. I also like to try to bring a water bobble so that way I can just refill it with fountain water because it has a filter and for some reason all water besides bottled water kind of grosses me out. But to be honest most of the time I just drink bottled water and buy more bottles at machines and lunch. I found it so much more convenient then waiting to fill a whole bottle of water in between classes.

What are you backpack must haves? Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow 

No comments:

Post a Comment