Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Back to school: Backpack or purse?!

Happy Monday girlies!
Today I had tryouts for high school volleyball and let me just tell you it was TORTURE. My summer basically ended today so I will be a lot busier but I'll try to keep up with posts on here! Anyways today I want to share with you guys my dilemma on what to carry my school stuff in. Since I go to a college prep private school my classes and stuff I need is very similar to college. A laptop, textbooks, and maybe a couple spirals I'm guessing. Also we have A and B days so that lighten the load of stuff that a normal freshman would have to bring. The problem is that I have no idea if I want to bring a backpack or purse for high school. Thier are so many options!! I could 1. Bring a backpack and just put all my purse stuff in my backpack and my school supplies 2. Bring a backpack and a separate small to medium size purse 3. Bring two backpacks one for A day and one for B day with all my purse stuff in my backpack 4. Bring two backpacks and bring a small to medium size purse 5. Bring a large purse and put my stuff in that 6. Bring a medium purse and carry my books. Do you see how hard that is to decide?! Anyways here is what I've been looking at buying for each option. 
If I were to carry only a backpack and put my purse stuff in it then this is the one I would use. It's pink and sparkly and GORGEOUS! It's by Betsyville and it's a pink sequined backpack. I will say I did receive it in the mail today and its a bit on the smaller side size wise.
These two from juicy couture are really pretty as well! They are perfect if I wasn't to carry a purse the only problem is that these are also slightly on the smaller side. Not as small as the Betsyville one but still pretty small. I like how all three of these backpacks are cute like a purse but in like backpack form if that makes any sense! 

Then if I were to use a purse as my school bag this is the PERFECT one. It's the Marc by Marc Jacobs huge hillier bag and it really is huge. I will say I was never one for hobo bags but this one I would wear on my shoulder with the longer strap. The only downside of this purse is the price. I do not want to spend over $400 on this purse for being only 14. 
The Jet set Michael kors bag is also a good option for a purse to use as a school bag. It reminds me of the Louis Vuitton neverfull bags but obviously not as expensive.
Then of course there is the classic jansport. Which to be honest I have never really loved. This backpack would only be for school work and nothing else and I would also carry a purse with this.
This is the small purse I want to get. It's perfect. I talked about it in my wish list post so go check that out if you haven't already. It's the rebecca minkoff mini Mac clutch in petal pink. 

What do you guys think I should do?! Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow 

No comments:

Post a Comment