Sunday, June 23, 2013

Welcome!

Hi everyone that is reading this! I'm excited to say that I've finally figured out how to create a blog. I've been wanting to make one for the longest time but never had the courage to. I'm just a extremely girly teenage girl dealing with the stress of just being a teenager. I think a little differently than your average teenager though. I love fashion, beauty, health, and fitness! I am a competitive volleyball player and a shopaholic. I plan to post outfits, product reviews, beauty tips, recent purchases, healthy recipes, life advice from experiences, and just posts about what is going on in my life. I'm on a mission to add more happiness, positivity, pink and glitter to my life and I plan to bring all of you guys along the way!

Goodnight beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment