Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Outfit of the day: Pastels and DIY in Destin (vacation day 4)

Happy hump day!
Today I am sharing another Outfit from vacation. Santa Rosa Beach is 30 minutes away from Destin so of course we had to spend a day there. We ate at Aj's for lunch and I even tried a raw oyster! (it was pretty gross) I liked this outfit because I wore pretty, light pastel shades which have been my favorite colors lately and because I DIY'd these shorts ALL BY MYSELF. Well maybe my mom helped a little. I had been looking for a pair of plain, light pink, truly high waisted pair of shorts and could not find anything anywhere so my mom and I took a pair of her old high waisted white jeans and altered them to fit me, distressed them, and dyed them. I think they turned out great and I have been getting my use out of these shorts. I paired them with this light, floral, sleeveless, button up blouse which I would've never thought to pair with these shorts since both pieces are so light but when I tried them on together I loved how airy, soft, and fresh it looked.





Top- forever 21 
Shorts- DIY
Shoes- Justfab
Necklace- Etsy
Bag- Louis vuitton (vintage)
Sunglasses- Betsy Johnson

Be on the look out for back to school videos coming soon! Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment