Thursday, July 18, 2013

Recent clothing purchases..

Happy Thursday beauties! 
I am going to the beach this Sunday and of course I had to pick up a couple items for vacation! My logic: I have to buy stuff to go somewhere and buy more stuff. Makes sense, right? Here is what I picked up: 
I purchased this swimsuit from VS online. I loved the strappy details on the back of the top. This is there strapless push up top and this is my favorite type of top that they sell. They fit true to size although the top does run a little big. It was during the semi-annual sale and I ended up getting the whole suit for under $25! (Can you say STEAL?!) 

From a local boutique I bought this pink lace crop top. It's button down and ties right at the waist. I'm visualizing it with high-waisted shorts and a bandeau underneath. This was $29.99.

Also from the same boutique I bought this top which is the same color pink and was the same price of $29.99. It's a peplum top with an eyelet ruffle on the top. It makes me look like I actually have curves and this peplum top actually fits my waist! I have a really hard time finding peplums that fit because I have an extremely small waist. This one is nice and tight then flares out at the bottom.

I had been lusting for the brandy Melville Caroline cardigan but I didn't like the black or the cream color. I wanted it in white. I found this one in Hollister and it's an exact dupe! Plus it was on Clearance for 14.99. I purchased a size small and it's still really big and oversize. 

I have a really hard time finding good high waisted shorts. These are from urban outfitters and they are the BDG high rise cheeky shorts mineral wash in berry. They're super high waisted and actually hit me at my waist which is something I never find in high waisted shorts. They were $49 which was a little pricey but these were totally worth it. They run true to size.

From the local boutique I mentioned earlier. These are gorgeous hot pink layered lace shorts. I've seen lace shorts but not in this color. They're high waisted and hit tight at the waist then are loose and flowy at the legs. They're SO comfortable and perfect for the beach! They were 32.99 which I didn't think was bad at all. 

I also picked up a few accessories and they'll be in a following post. What have you picked up lately? Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow



No comments:

Post a Comment