Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Outfit of the day: Fun in the Sun + Dinner (vacation day 3)

Happy Tuesday ladies!
Today is not just any other tuesday... its Tan Girl Tuesday! Because this is such an honorable holiday I thought it was the perfect day to share with you guys what I wore (trying) to "catch some waves" on the beach in Santa Rosa. This was vacation day 3 because day 2 was spent driving from New Orleans to Florida.
I'm not wearing makeup guys I would never cake on makeup to be in the water.


Swimsuit: Victoria Secret 
Cardigan: Hollister similar to the Brandy Melville one 

And then we went to dinner after so I obviously had to change! We ate at the restaurant Local Catch which wasn't very fancy; it defiantly was a casual restaurant and they had really good seafood. I still ate really clean on vacation; I ordered the grilled shrimp with two sides of veggies and it was delicious! You can still eat healthy and enjoy your food on vacation. If something sounds really really good one day then treat yourself! Just make sure your treat is not every meal the whole week. Because restaurants can be a little chilly I made sure to bring a cardigan just in case. My top could easily be dressed up with a skirt because it's a pretty basic blouse but it was also really easy to dress down with a pair of high waisted denim distressed shorts.
Does my top remind anyone else of bubblegum?

This is kind of blurry... Sorry!

Shorts: local boutique 
Cardigan: Hollister 
Bag: Louis Vuitton (its vintage, it was my moms)
Sunglasses: Betsy Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment