Monday, July 1, 2013

My everyday jewelry continued...


This next bracelet is something that also isn't super dainty and delicate but I love it and wear with my charm bracelet as well. This is a gold juicy couture link bracelet and I LOVE the bow clasp. Unfortunately its sold out but this one  is pretty similar 

Close up of the clasp
Isn't it gorgeous?

Necklaces... This first tiny star one I am absolutely obsessed with. My parents got it custom crafted(is that the right word?) from a jeweler. Its all gold and I don't know the karats but it's really fine and I have to be really careful I won't break it. It sits right on my collarbone and is super small and super delicate. Sorry I can't link this one for ya'll since its custom.
What it looks like on
close up of the star
This next necklace I love layered with my star necklace when I'm not wearing a statement necklace. It's from juicy couture(I love their jewelry) and I think it's super pretty. Unfortunately it's not online but I purchased mine from Bloomingdales. The pink rock looks darker and lighter under certain lights and what shade of pink I'm wearing. It sits on my chest and the chain is a little longer then my star necklace.


Isn't she pretty?
close up
What it looks like on
don't they look so cute layered?
What's your everyday jewelry? xxx Girl with the Pink Bow




No comments:

Post a Comment