Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Beach Bag essentials..

After spending the whole week relaxing on the beach I am back and ready to continue blogging! Since I was basically at the beach every single day while in Florida I figured out what items were truly essential for the beach. 1. Flip flops, my favorite are from Abercrombie and Fitch because they're super simple and comfortable. 2. Water, it's important to stay hydrated! Especially if you're going to be under the hot sun. Staying hydrated is super good for your health and your skin. Plus, who wouldn't want an ice cold Fiji water while being baked in the  heat? 3. Crystal light liquid in strawberry lemonade, this stuff is AMAZING. I've been trying to get off my diet coke addiction and this has been perfect to squeeze into water. It's 0 calories and tastes so good! 4. A cover up, I love over size knit cardigans like this one from Brandy Melville. Hollister also makes one that looks pretty similar. 5. Any lip product with SPF, my favorite is the Mac Pro long wear lipcreme. This smells super yummy and mine is a gorgeous light pinky nude color. 6. A beach read! Seventeen magazine is my favorite. 7. Sunscreen, this one is from neutrogena  is my favorite because it doesn't have that horrible sunscreen scent which I hate. 8. Just in case you were wondering, this is my beach bag from Juicy Couture.
What are your beach bag essentials? Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow 

No comments:

Post a Comment