Monday, July 8, 2013

Wishlist... #1

Hello lovelies!
Since I've been so busy with volleyball I haven't had ANY time to shop! I've made a couple purchases here and there but nothing huge or major! Here's what I've been LUSTING after...
THIS BAG! Omg i've been wanting a mini mac for the longest time but i wanted one with gold hardware but not neon pink. This one was PERFECT it's from Bloomingdales unfortunately it's sold out online and in all the stores around me so  I guess it won't be mine anytime soon.. 
Maybe ill settle for this one? From Marc by Marc jacobs
These tory burch miller sandals! Sold out AGAIN... Ugh! These sandals literally go with EVERY outfit casual and dressy! I hate browns and blacks so this pink is PERFECT! 

Shorts.... Drooling after shorts!! I've been doing some DIYs but these fabric high waisted ones I love and they are super flattering and comfy for summer! The way that they cinch real tight at the waist and flow out just perfect! 
From urban outfitters! 
From shophopes.com ! 
From topshop
From Tobi.com
I love rings! And let's just be honest here I'm a mermaid! The perfect ring to add to my everyday jewelry collection
The perfect sunnies for summer! From Kate spade! I want them in the light pink color(which of course is sold out)

What have you been lusting for? xxx Girl with the Pink Bow 







No comments:

Post a Comment