Monday, July 15, 2013

My favorite lunch lately

Happy monday! So I'm going to be starting high school in August and I've been doing workouts and volleyball open gym in the mornings from 8-10 and 10:30-12. Right after 3 and a half hours of training I'm obviously STARVING and lucky me, there's a central market right by my high school. My mom and I walked in and practically drooled instantly over the salad bar they had there! Holy amazingness! Best. Salad. Bar. EVER. This is what I've been getting thier!
Iceberg lettuce, spinach, red and yellow peppers, cucumbers, Chinese broccoli, and tuna. (And a diet coke. Sorry I'm not sorry) 
Honestly the BEST salad I've ever had. I may or may not have had this for lunch every day this past week. I love living a clean, healthy lifestyle! 
What has been your favorite healthy lunch lately? Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow

1 comment:

  1. I can’t blame you for loving this salad. It looks both healthy and yummy! And I don’t think Diet Coke would be a bad pair to it! Haha! Anyway, it’s really best to start eating healthy. There are a lot of benefits you can get from it, like having good digestion and such. Thanks for sharing!

    Mae Tyler @ St. Andrew Poultry

    ReplyDelete