Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy November! Monthly goals+ possible Halloween costumes?

Happy November 1st!
How is it possible that it is already November?! That means that Thanksgiving is this month and then BLACK FRIDAY (whooohoo!). I love black friday, it's kind my mom and I's tradition. The deals aren't that great, but it's fun to go on the night of thanksgiving and stay up shopping until like noon the next day. Black friday is a holiday just for shopping. Of course I can't turn that down. Then, after Thanksgiving the Christmas season is starting. Christmas is my favorite time of the year MINUS the cold weather. I love how jolly and happy and festive it is all the time. I love the decorations and just the overall feel of Christmas. Only less then two months left till Christmas. That's seriously crazy. Anyways to celebrate November I made a few goals to try to stick two and accomplish this month.
1. Watch my mouth a little more. Obviously I don't have ugly language and my usual language doesn't involve a lot of cussing. But lately I have found myself cussing a little more and more everyday and I'm really not a fan of that. Not only cussing but just watching everything that comes out of my mouth like gossiping or spreading rumors.
2. Keep my room clean. I love having a clean room with all things organized and put up. I personally feel like I can't function when my room is out of control. It kind of makes me feel like my life is out of control.
3. Stay motivated in school. My super driven beginning of school motivation has begun to die down as the months have passed on. I need to keep my eyes on the prize and keep going.
This Saturday, I'm going to a Halloween party and I have no idea what to dress up as...

1. Miss Piggy



2. Daisy Duck




3. A Cupcake

4. A Bunny (basic, I know..)
I know Halloween costumes are a little late to be posting the day after Halloween but hey, maybe some of you guys have a Halloween party coming up as well. Annnnndddd since it's beginning to feel like sweater weather, I've been inspired to go thrifting for sweaters after watching some thrift store hauls on youtube. Thrift stores had always grossed me out but we'll see how it goes!

What are some of your November goals? Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow


No comments:

Post a Comment