Friday, November 29, 2013

My Black Friday...

Black Friday=OVER. Not quite sure if I am happy or sad about it. The fact that the only holiday of the whole year dedicated to shopping is over now is semi depressing. But now I'm looking at all the beauty I got and it's making me super happy! 
The aftermath... 
Jcrew! 
My first purchase from the outlet. 
And I obviously had to refill with potbelly! I'm obsessed...

My family and I ate dinner on thursday at like 4:45 then left the house at 5:30 to go to sports authority, which by the way was having awful deals, then we went to old navy (50% off everything!!), then Macy's, then the outlet malls and ended up getting home at around 1:30. We then went to bed, woke up at 6:00AM Friday and headed to the big mall which opened at 7. We didn't get home until about 4 in the evening and I'm EXHAUSTED. The deals actually were pretty good this year and I found some things that I really really liked! It was packed, and the lines were pretty long, but it wasn't the stereo-typical pushing and shoving and grabbing that Black Friday is typically labeled as. It was however a whole lot of walking. The whole time I got to sit down maybe like three times so my feel did get pretty tired just from walking. Ill show ya'll what I got next post but here's a little sneak peak. 
What did ya'll end up getting?! Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment