Friday, November 22, 2013

Old Navy has cute clothes?!



Yesterday, I was in Trader Joe's and needed black jeans to wear today for our dress down day that we have once a semester. Basically we don't have to wear our uniform and we get to wear jeans a t shirt. So we were going to run into Target afterwards to pick up another pair of black jeans from there because I had just bought some there that had snagged. Old Navy just so happened to be next Trader Joe's so I was like "hey, why don't we take a look in there." We did and I was blown away by what they had. I had never really been to Old Navy more then once or twice; I always thought that it was kind of weird, tacky store. But I went in yesterday and I was really pleasantly surprised. Some of it was still kind of ehh but there were a lot of pieces that I loved. I ended up trying on a few pieces and really liked the fit and feel of them. 
The Long Sleeve Crepe Blouse in Fuschia
This blouse is so nice and gorgeous. It reminds of the jcrew popovers. I tried on the XS and it fit pretty oversize so I believe that these are meant to be a little looser like the popovers. On the website it says that they are $25 but yesterday, they were selling them for $19. I totally almost got it yesterday but my mom made a good point that this will probably be really discounted on black friday.
Long sleeve tunic tee in white
This top reminds of the Piko tops so much! I own one and I am obsessed with it. It's so soft and the tight arm and loose body fit is so comfortable to wear with basically everything. On the old navy sale rack I spotted this that looked just like it. They only had colors that I didn't really like in my size but online they do have a slightly bigger selection. They are only $15 as opposed to the $30+ Piko top price. 
Old Navy rockstar jeans 
This was the only thing I ended up buying. Only $19 and pretty comfortable! I don't think they're anything spectacular but I do like them and I think they were worth the price. I got a size 0 regular but I feel like I should've gotten a long because these are a little short.

Overall I'm really surprised with this store and will definitely be coming here on black Friday. Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow




No comments:

Post a Comment