Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Black Friday, grey Thursday, even lighter grey Wednesday?!

Happy almost thanksgiving!! 
I hope all of you guys are enjoying your break off of school and taking this time to cuddle up and drink cinnamon lattes. And shop of course because life is just better with shopping. I was so surprised to see that pretty much every clothing store today at the mall was having Black Friday deals SUPER early. Like I've heard of grey Thursday and stuff and I've always gone Thursday night but starting sales on Wednesday?! That's a little weird to me. I don't know I guess I like being able to shop early but it also kind of ruins the excitement of the whole "black Friday" atmosphere. Most of the clothing stores were having the deals today that they would be having on Friday so if you want to go and grab some stuff before other people get it I'd go today or tomorrow! I'm not sure how the real "early bird" department store or something like that deals work because we've never gone for appliances and stuff but I don't think I noticed those on sale yet. I got a few things today on a really good deal that I wanted to share with ya'll. 

This pair of boots I'm just going to mention first since I didn't get them today. I actually ordered them from the Steve Madden store because they didn't carry this pink color in stores. These are the Steve Madden thundr c boots in pink. I mentioned these in a wish list this summer and I finally bought them! They are just the perfect boot that will go with everything so I think that they were a great buy. They retail for $99.99 but I got 30% off but since I had to get them shipped they charged me $8 for shipping. So I ended up paying around $80 for these so they were kind of a splurge but so worth it! 
At J crew factory my mom and I both actually bought this gorgeous top. It's a more boxy ish structured top (if that even makes any sense) in this dusty rose color. The sleeves are about 3/4 length and it is lace throughout the whole top and on the back. It's a really nice well made piece that would look really cute with a scarf, leggings, and boots or in the summer with shorts and sandals. This was originally $88, marked to $50 then they were having 50% the whole store so I got is for only $25!! I would hit up j crew factory either in store on online because they're having 50% everything and it's a good chance to stock up! 
Cotton on was having 40% everything and I love their basics so I got this open knit cardigan. I have it in a darker grey charcoal color and I LOVE the fit so I bought it in just a classic grey shade. It's a really lightweight cardigan, which is fine because I can wear year round. I love the way these fit I get them in a medium to be a more relaxed fit but these are so slouchy anyways that it really doesn't matter what size you get. This retails for $25 with 40% so around $15. 
Okay I know I said old navy had an amazing piko top dupe but I have found the ultimate piko replica! And it was only $15 with 40% off. From Cotton On again, in grey again. Cotton on doesnt necessarily have the brightest most fun colors so I stuck with the nice neutral grey. This top is so soft and so similar to the piko top fit. It's got the fitted sleeves and then the long, super loose, boxy body. It's perfect to layer or wear with leggings. If I see more colors I like I'll defitnetly be picking up more! I got a size xs. 
Also I wanted to let you guys know about some amazing deals I saw that ya'll might want to check out in store! 
J crew factory: 50% everything 
J crew: 40% off everything 
Express: 50% off everything 
Hollister: 40% everything 
Abercrombie: 40% everything 
American eagle: 40% everything 
LOFT: 40% everything 
Kate spade: secret sale select items up to 75% off 
And these aren't that great of deals but in case you wanted to know:
Pacsun: BOGO 50% 
Victoria secret: $25 hoodies Friday only (I don't recommend buying these the quality of them is really bad and way worse then thier normal hoodies) 

Any other good deals?! Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment