Thursday, November 21, 2013

How I organize my agenda!

Sorry I've been gone so long! School has been really busy lately.. but then again when is it not when your taking all Honors classes? And club volleyball just started, I decided to play last minute but that's a long story that I'd rather not get into. Anyways to keep myself organized I have to have an agenda. It is my KEY to organization and straight A+s. I did a DIY on a Lily Pulitzer agenda that I got earlier in August but it ended up just being way to big and heavy to use. I didn't like how much it weighed my backpack down even though I loved the print and the inside. I went to Office Depot on the second day of school and bought this white and pink agenda by At A Glance. I love how its white with pink accents. I think it's a nice break from all the pink that my other school supplies is. I decided to put the same bow monogram I put on my Lily agenda but in a smaller size. 

My school does A and B days so my homework isn't due until the day after the next. I like to organize all my assignments by their subject. So what I'll do is write out the subject and underline it, then write the assignment down next to it. If I have more then one assignment per class I'll just make another dash and write the assignment directly under the other assignment in that class. I have four classes a day and I write my subjects down in order that I have them that day. I write my A day assignments on the A day and my B day subjects on the B day. For example if Monday was an A day I will write the homework my teachers gave me that day on the Monday section of the agenda even if its due on Wednesday.

 If a teacher tells us about quizzes, test, projects, or anything that's not due next class I'll go to the day of the test/quiz or due date and write it down at the very top of the page, next to the date, and write it down and bubble it to remind me. The class before, I'll also write it down under my assignments for that subject to "study" or "finish the project". Once I have finished an assignment, I'll highlight it, including the subject so I don't get what I have and haven't done mixed up. Even if I finish my homework in class I still write and highlight it to make me feel like I'm ahead of the game. It's weird but the feeling of highlighting/crossing something off a checklist is really comforting!

How do y'all organize your agendas? Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment