Saturday, September 21, 2013

Outfit of the night: shifty birthday dinner


Happy Friday! 
I have had one exhausting week! I got with strep throat and a sinus infection yesterday and have been feeling under the weather since. But nothing could stop me from an excuse to dress up. My friend's birthday was on Wednesday and so me and a couple of my close girlfriends decided to go out and celebrate. It was so much fun just having a dinner with my girls and gossiping about whatever. Our first dinner reservations got double booked so we ended up at the Cheesecake Factory instead. We were a little dressed up for the Cheesecake Factory but we didn't really are. I got the grilled shrimp with a side of broccoli and it was delicious! 
The birthday girl! Sorry it's so blurry.
I used to hate the way shift dresses looked on people but lately they've been really in. I love how dressy but simple this dress is with the chiffon and single shoulder. 
I'm especially glad that the sleeve of this dress isn't a bell sleeve because a lot of single sleeves shift dresses I've been seeing have had bell sleeves which personally I'm not a fan of.


Dress: local boutique 
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Derng
Bag: rebecca minkoff

No comments:

Post a Comment