Friday, September 6, 2013

Accessories haul!

Happy Thursday girls! 
How happy are y'all that tomorrow is Friday?! I know I'm super excited. If you saw my post about how to dress up your school uniform you saw that the only way I can personalize my outfits 5/7 days of the week are by accessories. So of course I had to pick up some more! 
Before I was never one for headbands but I think they look so cute with the uniform and they make me feel so Blair Waldorfish. Is that weird? All of them are from a local boutique except the bottom one which is from forever 21. I'm not quite sure about the ones with the flowers because I feel like they might look kind of odd but I'm not sure yet! 
I had been wanting a sideways cross necklace since the beginning of last summer but then everyone started getting them so I never ended up getting one but when I saw a pink one on sale I basically died, after I ran to the cashier and bought it of course. Then I fell in love with these faux leather bow bracelets. They're a little more statementy then the other bracelets I wear which I really like. All of these are from a local boutique.
My absolute favorite type of bracelets to stack are friendship bracelets. These were on sale at 6 for $10 so I snatched up a couple. I like these because they don't budge on your wrist and they're fairly small so you can stack a large amount. 

Y'all will be seeing all of these in upcoming accessories of the week posts so stay tuned! Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment