Friday, September 6, 2013

Accessories of the week!

Happy weekend girls! 
So you know how people do outfit of the weeks? Well I'm going to start doing accessories of the week since I don't wear real clothes to school everyday! 
There wasn't any school on Monday so on Tuesday I went with a more neony hot pink shade. 
Bracelets- Betsy Johnson, local boutique, Francesca's, local boutique, DIY 
Nail polish- Wet n Wild mega last in Bubble gum pop 
Headband- forever 21 
Wednesday was more of a hot pink day. It was great because all I had to do was add a top coat to the color I already had on! 
Bracelets- icing, local boutique, Francesca's, DIY 
Earrings- icing 
Bow- local boutique 
Nail polish- sinful colors Forget now over Wet n Wild bubblegum pop
Thursday was a cooler toned purple-y pink color. I have been really liking wearing this color lately. I just got a pair of shorts this shade! 
Headband- Francesca's 
Bracelets- Betsy Johnson, local boutique, local boutique, Francesca's, DIY
Earrings- F21
Nails- Sally Hansen bubblegum pink
Friday was a light, baby pink day! How refreshing to finish off a week! Not gonna lie, this week kind of stank. But next week is going to get better! 
Nails- Covergirl outlast nail polish in pink-finity
Headband- forever 21
Earrings- forever 21
Bracelets- Betsy Johnson, local boutique, local boutique, Francesca's, anthropology(twisty tie) 

Do you want me to do more of these? Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment