Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Accessories of the week(s) #2! + update

Guess what today is? HUMP day! I love that commercial! Anyways sorry I've been missing for so long. It's really difficult for me to out these posts up because I don't have a set area for me to take pictures. But don't worry I am working on setting one up this weekend. Today's post is another accessories of the week. These may be slightly repetitive so ill try to combine weeks and give y'all little life updates throughout the post! 
Monday was a dark, almost purple like pink. I just love Mondays! Said no one ever. This nail polish sucks! I put it on Sunday night and it chipped the next day! (Why I'm covering my index finger) and just in case you were wondering the navy plaid you see in these posts sometimes is my school uniform skirt pattern. 
Nails- kleancolor in strawberry Jam (DO NOT BUY) 
Headband- local boutique
Earrings- icing 
Bracelets- BCBG, icing, local boutique, DIY
Tuesday I had a volleyball game right after school so I didn't quite have time to take as cute pictures. But y'all get the gist right? I pulled out my old favorite nailpolish that I used to wear literally every day in middle school. It's a metallic pink color which is a fairly unique and hard to find color. Being a high-school athlete is a lot harder then I thought it would be. I can see how colleges favor students involved in extra curricular activities. The volleyball season has really taught me how to manage my time. 
Nails- Sally Hansen insta-dry in pumped up pink
Headband- Nordstrom? Not sure it's old
Necklace- etsy 
Earrings- forever 21
Bracelets- Betsy Johnson, local boutique, DIY, local boutique, Francesca's 
Somedays you just need a little hot pink. This was last Wednesday and I needed a little push for the middle of the week. Has anyone ever tried Sinful Colors nailpolishes?! They're $1.99 and this one worked just as well as any others I'd ever tried. Some of my friends think I'm crazy for painting my nails a different color every day and doing different shades of pink accessories but if your not different, who's going to remember you right? 
Nails- sinful colors in Oasis
Bracelets- local boutique, icing, DIY, local boutique, DIY, Francesca's 
Bow- forever 21
Earrings- icing 
Wednesday night I had absolutely no time to reprint my nails so I just added a sparkly top coat over them. I went for kinda a hot pink with sparkles theme that day. I also had two tests and a quiz that day so I needed something to cheer me up. I've been loving wearing my watch because a lot of my classes don't have clocks (weird, right?) and were not always allowed to have our laptops out. 
Nails- wet n wild in sparked over sinful colors oasis 
Bracelets- Betsy Johnson, local boutique, Francesca's, DIY, local boutique 
Earrings- local boutique 
Headband- nordstroms(?) or maybe Francesca's 
This was this Monday's accessories. (Is this starting to get confusing?) whatever it doesn't matter what day I wore which! I bought a new nail polish by maybelline and it went on so smoothly and cream-like! It was super opaque and everyone thought my nails were gel. And I got a new bracelet! It's beaded and really cute. It was actually a gift from my "big sis" for volleyball. Does your school do this where in sports the upperclass men choose a "little sis" and y'all exchange little gifts each game day? My school does and this was one of the things my big sis got me. She knows me so well! 
Nails- maybelline color show in 
Bracelets- gift, local boutique, local boutique, local boutique, Francesca's 
Necklace- etsy 
Bow- forever 21 
Today is extremely repetitive so ill go over this quickly just in case y'all want to know! 
Nails- sinful colors forget now over Maybelline color show 
Bow- forever 21 
Bracelets- Betsy Johnson, twisty tie (anthropologie), DIY, Francesca's, local boutique 

Does anyone have any good set up/ lighting tips? Xxx Girl with the Pink Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment